Over the past five years, Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo has been recognised by a number of prestigious awards and accolades, and for one day the hotel’s award-winning hospitality will be focused entirely on a private party, offering an unparalleled luxurious experience.
Guests will have unprecedented use of the entire property, including the luxurious 178 guest rooms and suites, nine restaurants and bars, the Spa and the Grand Ballroom, from check-in at 3pm until checkout at noon the following day. This exclusive promotion is available for JPY 55,000,000 and includes the following:
• Accommodation for all guest rooms and suites (double occupancy), including the 250 square-metre Presidential Suite;
• Use of all dining facilities including the hotels’ three Michelin one-star restaurants;
• Use of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo, the hotel’s award-winning spa;
• A cocktail reception for up to 500 guests in the spacious 550 square metre Grand Ballroom, complete with 36 projectors enabling 360 degree projection of images; and
• A cake for 500 servings, created exclusively by Executive Pastry Chef Hiroshi Igarashi, the first Japanese winner of the Degustation Category in the World Pastry Team Championship 2010.
The package is bookable subject to availability by 30 November 2011, and is limited to one individual or one entity representing up to 500 guests. Rates are inclusive of consumption tax. A 10% service charge and municipal accommodation tax will be charged separately.