The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston is inviting guests to rejuvenate in 2011 and create some positive lifestyle changes with the A New Direction Spa package. A New Direction Spa package allows guests an opportunity to escape into the luxurious surroundings of Massachusetts’ only Five-Star awarded Spa and expand their physical well-being, reduce stress and gain energy for the New Year ahead.
The journey begins as guests check-in to the hotel’s Lifestyle guestrooms, conveniently located on the property’s 4th floor, adjacent to the 16,000 square foot Spa. The Lifestyle guestrooms offer every amenity for the wellness-minded traveler, including a yoga mat for practice and stretching, as well as a day bed for relaxation. Guests will have their choice of an hour-long private yoga, Pilates, or personal training session, a great introduction for beginners or a way to inspire an existing practice or workout. In addition, guests will enjoy a choice of any personalized spa treatment of 1 hour 20 minutes.
Prices for A New Direction Spa package start at a special rate of USD 625 and the offer includes:
- One night accommodation in a Lifestyle guestroom
- An hour-long private yoga, Pilates, or personal training session in the fitness center with a personal trainer for one guest
- Choice of a 1 hour and 20 minute treatment for one guest
- A healthy Spa lunch in our intimate Spa Café for one guest
- Unlimited use of Spa thermal facilities to encourage relaxation and detoxification
- Luxurious Mandarin Oriental Signature Spa bath oil for an evening bath